YG and ZG data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YG and ZG data

I got a problem for YG and ZG (Gold) data show in NJ software. I did see they update in IB. Did anyone know what is the problem ? i remember they move to a new exchange just dont know it related or not.. Anyone can help thanks a lot

Hello thaifans,

Thank you for your post.

I receive live and historical data for YG 08-09 and ZG 08-09 using the default settings for those instruments.

What version of TWS are you using? You will need to be running version 892.7 which you can download at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/su...ivebrokers.htm

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? (Help > About)
    The current version of NinjaTrader is 6.5.1000.11. If you are using an older version, please upgrade at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_download.htm

If you are already using the correct version of TWS and the current version of NinjaTrader, please reset your instrument list using the instructions below and let me know if the issue persists.

To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Misc tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Harry, 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tharton3  
    Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes