The Best Data Provider for NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your response. I did look at marketreplay.net and I like their add-on, but the data is also limited to what is available in the NinjaTrader data base, which as of today, I can only go back to say CL 06-12. Now, If I've been trading for two years and had downloaded this data back then, I would have it available, but I'm new to NinjaTrader. This brings up another question, you guys have been recording this data for a while, why don't you make it available for download? Or sell it to Kinetick so that their subscribers have access to it?

Comment

GeoOrtiz,

You are correct, the data offered by MarketReplay.net for the CL is limited to 6/12. Additionally, the data available for download from the NinjaTrader servers does vary dependent on the instrument.

I have forwarded your suggestions onto the Development Team and our Kinetick team as possible feature enhancements for consideration. Thank you for taking the team to provide us these suggestions and using our forum as others may review this post and also find value in the additional downloadable data as well.
      JustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Portara provides .ntd ready plug and play for NT

Hello gemtlemen,

It all comes down to usability, credibility and data integrity. The best data supplier has little to do with the cost. Portara is an institutional supplier of intraday data and is a mainline product within CQG. The amount of data access can be overwhelming over 10,000 futures forex and cash commodities across 236 exchanges.

To be helpful to NinjaTrader clients wanting generally a small selection of the top set of common products we have a dedicated site for exactly that reason. http://www.portaraninja.com provides NT ready products that align perfectly within NT so you dont have to do any of the donkey work. Datastreams are to inception 1968 Daily | 1986 Intraday and cost $220 per symbol. Other options are available. Portara has provided this small service for several years to NT clients rather than through the main institutional route.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Touch-Ups  
        Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes