Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Report splitting strats

Hi Guys

I'm moving to the point of live testing a couple of my strats now and I'm having a small issue with trying to separate the different strats results in performance reporting. It seems that it only allows you to use ATM strats to separate, is that right? My strats are fully coded in C# using IOrder and do all trade management etc. from within my Strat however the templates box does not seem to see these or distuinguish between them so I'm not able to separate the results of live strats running at the same time. Could you advise on the best way to do this?

Thanks for the help

DangerBoy, unfortunately this is correct, trades would be grouped by the ATM strategy templates. Have you considered running each strategy on its own Sim account to check the performance? > http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...nAccounts.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand

I originally thought I was unable to do this but I've just had a look into it now and it seems that the changing from SIM to another account when trading manually is blocked in SIM version but pointing auto strats to different SIM accounts on SIM is supported so this has solved all my problems.

Thank you.

Ross

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses