Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Crosshairs Use with Strategy Analyzer

Feature reqest...

I've been using the strategy analyzer a lot recently, and I find it very time consuming to exhausively examine each trade that's been generated by a strategy. I feel I need to do this to be able to figure out what's good about a trade or what's bad about it, so I can tweak the strategy.

I've been using the right-click menu with the "Chart..." selection (as in screen clip) which helps find each individual trade.

With the analysis I've been doing, I need to look at each trade in the context of more than one timeframe, and with several different indicators loaded. I haven't found an easy way to do this.

What I would like to see is a selection in the right-click menu (see screen clip) that allows one to turn on global crosshairs for the strategy analyzer.

When enabled, clicking on any of the trades listed would position any chart with the same instrument to the selected entry time or exit time (depending on which of these columns was clicked on in the list of Trades), assuming that global crosshairs is selected on the chart.

Thus with just a couple of clicks, the chart context of each trade could be examined. This would save a tremendous amount of time for those of us who are trying to look over a list of trades generated by the Strategy Analyzer.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you, I will send your request to development for consideration.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes