Market Replay from TradeStation data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay from TradeStation data?

Is it possible to use minute historic data imported from TS to run a market replay on NT? I would think I could but all I can do is to view the chart.

I'm new to NT and am racking my brain at trying to figure this out?

Thanks.

Hello,

Market reply records the live streaming data that comes in, but does not reply unrecorded historical data. This link will help:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

replay files can be shared?

OK, so I think I understand. Instruments have to be recorded in real-time for play back later. To record these files, I believe I need to have my TradeStation running and to have a chart or scanner running for the data to be exported/recorded to NT. As I understand I can have multilple "instruments" open and being recorded simultaniously and then all of them are stored in a single file labled as the date under the replay menu in NT.

Please let me know if I've got this right?

It says these replay files are stored in the ...\db\data folder and these files can be shared. So is there any one or place on the web that has created a library where these files can be uploaded and downloaded for folks to share and use?

Thanks for your help!

jake

Comment

OK, so I think I understand. Instruments have to be recorded in real-time for play back later. To record these files, I believe I need to have my TradeStation running and to have a chart or scanner running for the data to be exported/recorded to NT. As I understand I can have multilple "instruments" open and being recorded simultaniously and then all of them are stored in a single file labled as the date under the replay menu in NT.
        >>This is correct. The Market Replay records any live data that streams into NT.

It says these replay files are stored in the ...\db\data folder and these files can be shared. So is there any one or place on the web that has created a library where these files can be uploaded and downloaded for folks to share and use?
        >>Not that I am aware of, but there may be.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
        45 responses
        3 likes
        Last Post johntraderuser2  
        Started by TAJTrades, Today, 09:46 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes