Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0.0.7 sim position

Hi,

I am using the simulation edition beta 6.0.0.7 connecting to Tradestation. I enter several orders during the day. Several of them got hit however when I go the positions tab... only two are showing up. I tried repair database from options menu and it becomes worse only one position is showing up. Is this a bug? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

cookding

imported post

We are not aware of any known issues related to "missing positions".

a) Please check your logs and verify that the position in question has been established. Please make sure the position after being established is not flattened by subseuqent order placements.

b) In case the issue persists, we would need a reproducible step-by-step scenario on order to analyze.

Thanks

Comment

imported post

Hi Dierk,

Does NT simulation edition (6.0.0.7 beta) keep track of the positions after the application closes? I don't know...It loses the position today too... looks like doesn't take much. I also can't cancel one of the order. It's state stuck in initializing because at the time Tradestation wasn't running.

Now I am using my own spreadsheet to keep track of the position. I don't remember seeing anything suspicious from the log but I can't verify because I don't see the oldlog message anymore. Will keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Regards,

William

Comment

imported post

a) NT keeps track of positions on the sim account(s).
        b) In order to get the sim account working you need to ensure that data comes in (e.g. through TradeStation or the Sim Feed). If no data comes in, order get stuck in state Initialized and can not be changed/cancelled.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cmtjoancolmenero