Low cost $tick / $trin datafeed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low cost $tick / $trin datafeed?

Now that opentick is closing up shop, is there another way to get a low cost feed for just the $tick / $trin symbols?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader is a FREE application for advanced charting, market analytics, system development/backtesting and trade simulation. Although NinjaTrader itself is not a provider of market data, we have partnered with the leading market data and brokerage technologies to ensure that you have choice.
    Show me a list of your supported connectivity options.
    If you require either real-time and/or historical market data we recommend Barchart.com. Click here to learn more about Barchart.com's service offerings.
    Additionally, click here to learn more about the varying levels of real-time and historical market data offered by our partners.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      sorry for such maybe a simple question, what is the symbol for Tick and Trin using TT data feed on Ninja ? Some reason not coming up.
      Thanks,
      Andy

Comment

Andy, I am really sorry to interfere - I never though anybody would use TT feed with NT... Could you please tell (if possible) what is the cost of TT feed alone? Can you pay for the feed and not the platform lease?

Comment

Hi,
          I use TT feed, but get it through my broker - will give name if allowed ?

Anyway they probably wanted me to go with Zenfire feed (actually been so long could have been another broker) but anyway the cost per commission was less if I went with TT feed -so far been happy with it. Hope that helps.
          Andy

Comment

Originally posted by andy4 View Post
            Hi,
            I use TT feed, but get it through my broker - will give name if allowed ?

Anyway they probably wanted me to go with Zenfire feed (actually been so long could have been another broker) but anyway the cost per commission was less if I went with TT feed -so far been happy with it. Hope that helps.
            Andy
            Hi Andy,

-Yes, you can state your broker.

-The $TICK and $TRIN are indices. You must be connected to a data provider that supports index information.

You can see which of our supported data providers support indices here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html
            Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, for what it's worth I've just started (about 3-4weeks) using AMP, so far they have really been very helpful - as have Ninja -thanks ;-)

As you may have figured out, software always seems to give me issues,lol, that's why it took soooo long to switch from IB to Amp and Ninja. At this time I am using my IB account for Tick and Trin feed, but as of yet haven't seen enough (for me) signals for me to keep it running.

Not saying it doesn't work, in fact have heard so many using it in diff' ways that's why I hooked it back up, just for me it's not working, and so I'd rather free up "pipelines" (or what ever you call it) of data coming in and out of my comp',
              Hope that all makes sense.
              Andy

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DanielTynera  
              Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
              9 responses