MB Trading Connection - No Last But Getting Bid and Ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Connection - No Last But Getting Bid and Ask

I have a connection set up using MB Trading. I have the "Store real-time bar data" option enabled in the options section.

I have about 40 instruments in a Market Analyzer grid (all stocks). Some instruments are getting a 'Last' while ALL of them are getting 'Bid' and 'Ask' updates (even the instruments without any 'Last' updates).

I have the same issue with charts. If I try to open a '1 min' chart for the instruments not displaying a 'Last' in the Market Analyzer grid, I get a chart with no bars.

I have an indicator column ("MACD on 1 min data") so that the 1 min data will be saved to my local system.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Hi jirkoo, welcome to the NinjaTrader support forums!

Which MBT navigator version are you currently using? We recommend using 11.1.0.2 - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_MB.htm

Which NinjaTrader version are you running (you can check under Help > About)?

Do you see any errors in the log tab of the Control Center?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello.

I have the following:
      1) MBT Navigator 11.1.0.2
      2) Ninja Trader 6.5.1000.8
      3) I don't see any errors in the log tab

Should I be running MBT Navigator when am I connected to MBT with Ninja Trader?

Comment

Hi, you mean if you should check to 'load a navigator window on connection' in the account connection setup page? You can if you like...

Please try this, disconnect from MBT and go to Tools > Options > Misc and Repair the DB.

After this, reconnect to MBT and check if the data is coming in correctly for your symbols in the Basic entry section of the Control Center.

Comment

I was asking if I should have the MB Trading application (Navigator) open while connecting MBT with Ninja Trader - I see that this is not possible since Navigator will not start when I have an active MBT connection within Ninja Trader and conversely, I cannot connect to MBT within Ninja Trader when I have MB Trading Navigator open and connected.

I attempted the DB Repair. I opened a Basic entry window and the following happened:
          1) I first entered a symbol which is getting 'Last' updates in the Market Analyzer grid and I saw updates for 'Last', 'Bid' and 'Ask'
          2) I then entered in a symbol ("HANS") which is not getting 'Last' updates in the Market Analyzer grid and I saw updates for 'Bid' and 'Ask', but NOT for 'Last'

Comment

Correct, that's why we offer the offer to load a 'navigator' window upon connecting to MBT.

It would be very helpful to review your trace and logs from today while these issues occured - please contact at support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand with those. Thank you!

Comment

HI to all Ninjas!
              My forex chart from 16 instrument does not want update 3-4 instrument (example EURUSD, USDCAD, CADJPY)
              If I make restart NinjaTrader that does not want update others 3-4 instrument (example USDJPY... Etc.)
              disconnect from MBT and go to Tools > Options > Misc and Repair the DB. not help

so need some help!

NinjaTrader Version 6.5.1000.9 - fixed lease payment
              provider MB Trading - life

Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi Aleks, thanks for your post! Do you get any errors in the log tab of the Control Center?

Which MBT navigator version are you using? We recommend 11.1.0.2.

Please also make sure you have set your pip setting under Tools > Options > Misc to 'TenthPip' for the MBT connection.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                  Hi Aleks, thanks for your post! Do you get any errors in the log tab of the Control Center?

Which MBT navigator version are you using? We recommend 11.1.0.2.

Please also make sure you have set your pip setting under Tools > Options > Misc to 'TenthPip' for the MBT connection.

Thanks!
                  MBT navigator version 11.1.0.2.

Misc to 'TenthPip' for the MBT connection- ok

log tab of the Control Center - no errors

Restart, any 2-3 instrumets are not updated
                  Last edited by Aleks; 03-23-2009, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks - are you getting data for those instruments if you try to load them only in the MBT navigator?

Please try going to Tools > Options > Misc in NinjaTrader and click on 'Reset Instruments', then reconnect to MBT and see if the quotes stream in.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                      Thanks - are you getting data for those instruments if you try to load them only in the MBT navigator?

Please try going to Tools > Options > Misc in NinjaTrader and click on 'Reset Instruments', then reconnect to MBT and see if the quotes stream in.

It has not helped.
                      I getting data for all instruments in MBT navigator
                      The example : I getting data for USDJPY in NinjaTrader now, but is not updating NZDUSD.
                      If I restart NinjaTrader then I can getting data or not for NZDUSD and not updated USDJPY and any 3-4 another instruments
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Aleks; 03-23-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Aleks, please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand with your trace and log files from today. You can find those in the MyDocuments > NinjaTrader 6.5 > Log and MyDocuments > NinjaTrader 6.5 > trace folders. Please send me the files from today. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

Real-time trade data did not work as expected for currencies

Issue 2613 MBT adapter in NinjaTrader Version 6.5.1000.8 Production Release

It will not help me?

I have defined that from 28 currencies MBT, are updated only 13
                          Last edited by Aleks; 03-24-2009, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Aleks, reponded to your mail a few minutes ago.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                            3 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Anfedport  
                            Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes