Issue Of Chart Scrolling By Itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a big problem with the Charting platform that when you have more than chart opened (a higher time frame) with global crosshairs it will SOMETIMES start scrolling up pricing when you place the crosshairs on the last two bars. It does not stay put.

This is VERY Annoying as it does not let you enter an order at the price you want on a chart.

I end up having to close the chart and reopening...and even sometimes to have to actually get out of ninjatrader to correct this problem.

I dont know if other users are having this issue and if there is a way to resolve it.

Thanks for your support

PEDRO

Hi Pedro, for which datafeed and which symbols / intervals are you seeing this? Do you use the normal or global crosshair?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Bertrand for your prompt reply.

I use the Zenfire datafeed and use it on live tick data.

Typically my setup uses a 150 tick chart and a 500 tick chart on the left of the same instrument (sometimes I set a third higher time frame, like 2000).

I use it with NQ 03-09 and 6E 03-09

I use Global Crosshairs.

What gets me is that sometimes I never have the issue and some others I got it and dont know how to correct it.

What will happen is that if I move the cursor over the last 2 bars on the lowest time frame (150 tick), the global crosshairs start moving out of control towards the top of the chart. So it makes it very difficult to trade with a stop/limit. I typically end up rebooting ninjatrader or closing the higher time frame and reloading it.

Thanks for your support

PEDRO

Comment

Hi Pedro, you are welcome. I could not reproduce this in my testing. I would suggest you try starting with new, clean workspaces - for this go to MyDocuments\NinjaTrader 6.5\workspaces and delete the xml files located there, then restart NinjaTrader and setup the workspace again.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RDTrader16, Today, 10:19 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post RDTrader16  
        Started by gemify, 03-08-2023, 08:02 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes