Collapse

T & S display colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce it on my end and I am not sure what might be causing this.

You could try an uninstall/re-install of the software and check if that will make a difference. See the instructions below.

Create a backup of your settings using the instructions at the link below.

Uninstall NinjaTrader via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista).

Delete the My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5 folder. Do not(!) delete the NinjaTrader Backup folder.

Clear your browser cache.

Download and install NinjaTrader at the link below.

Before restoring your settings, check if the issue persists.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Got to it over this weekend, and the issue seems to persist.

Uninstalled it using Revo uninstaller, a program that cleans out the registry entries as well as miscellaneous files that might be left by an uninstall, ran Ccleaner to clean up any temp files and re-ran it on the registry. Reinstalled it and then defragmented the hard drive.

Is it possible related to how I size my T&S window? I have it as narrow as possible.

Clutching at straws now. But the problem isn't as bad as it first was, I can live with it.

Comment

I am not sure if it related to the size of the window. I suggest to test if a different size will make a difference.

Are there any similarities when the issue occurs; high volatility, same time each day, etc?

Comment

I think the problem manifests alongside a new low or new high with (maybe) high volume. Most often the text in black occurs at a NH or a NL. I'm guessing that the marker for a new high or new low still overlays a color even though it is set to white.

I have no idea how it is programmed, but my guess is that the command to set the NH or NL to white is disrupted when there is high volume eating up system resources.

I checked back over the posts and it seems like some of the screenshots violate this pattern, but this is what I'm experiencing now.

Comment

Hello Gary,

I suggest to test this on your end. Set the daily high and low to a color other than white and check if the issue persists.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by memonic, Yesterday, 01:23 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post memonic
            by memonic

Started by merc410, Today, 03:41 AM
            2 responses