Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem recording data

Hello,

I had a problem with a recorded file last week and another one today.

23/01/09: I attach an image so you can see what I mean. The replay is correct until a time (near 15.00 local time in Madrid, Spain) where it disappears for a while (more or less 1h30min) when it is back. You can observe this in the image attached in the 'green-circled' area.

Today: I set mi computer to record as every morning (at 08.00) since last week and when I came home (19.30) the ZenFire connection was 'Disconected'. I connected to the recorded day of today and it had on 10min or so recorded...

I want to solve those two problems and ask you if you know why this is happening to me.

I tell you that I have tried to record the market 5 days, the other 3 (with same settings, I made no changes between each day) were perfect.

I also want to ask you if anyone knows where to download recorded data from de miniSP500 for replaying it with Ninja Trader. I only found the ones in http://ninja.korthrun.net/.

Thank you very much
    Attached Files

Hi emetres, hard to judge why you are losing connection at certain times...did you check if your PC / task manager is maxed out at certain periods? This can lead to a temporary disconnect. To check further I would advise to check out our performance tips listed here - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...anceTips1.html

Unfortunately I don't know of any sources for downloading replay data, maybe the community can help you out.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes