Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

buy/sell notation won't delete from chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy/sell notation won't delete from chart.

I am playing around learning the order entry modules with the simulated account. I placed an order and it displayed on the chart with an arrow and a note (buy 1 @ 884.80). I wanted to go flat so I clicked sell in the chart trader. It put a down arrow and a note on the chart saying "sell 1 @883.25". The control center shows the two orders properly and no open positions are shown. However, I can't make the buy/sell notations and arrows go away on the chart. I closed the chart and re-loaded it and they were still there. How do I get rid of them?

Hi esmet, you can double click on the chart to bring up the 'Properties', now look for the 'Trade Visualization / Plot executions' settings and set those to 'DoNotPlot'. This should remove the executions from your chart.
    Please also review this link - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...roperties.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So, if I want to plot future executions on that chart, which would of course require that trade execution plotting be enabled, I can't not show those two past executions even though they now represent a closed position? So, it's not possible to show only open positions?

Comment

Hi esmet, correct you can either choose to display the executions or not. One possibility would be to use only the markers, as they don't take as much space on the chart as the full set of plots.

However your current open / placed orders are still shown visually when you enable the ChartTrader panel - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...erDisplay.html
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rene69851  
        Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes