limit order on IB, how about ATM strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limit order on IB, how about ATM strategy

If I entered limit order from NT to IB, and my internet disconnected, what will happen to ATM strategy, will it be triggered?

If ATM strategy wont be triggered, then how do I set NT to put ATM strategy at the same time when limit order entered? Because I can manually enter limit and bracket order on IB, NT suppose can do it also right?

The order location depends on its order status and connectivity provider. Please see the following link for more information.
    Note: This information is relevant for NinjaTrader 7 only. For NinjaTrader 8, please click here (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/where_do_your_orders_reside_.htm). CQG Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the

Unfortunately it is not possible to submit the stop loss and profit target the same time you submit your entry order unless you submit a market order as entry order.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,
      I can make bracket order manually on TWS, and when the order submitted and acknowleged by the exchange the bracket order get transmitted/held automatically by IB EVEN when order not filled yet.

While with NT, the bracket order from the ATM strategy will not be transmitted if the limit order not filled, this is my problem, I might get disconnected from the internet after I enter limit order with NT to IB. How do I make NT to submit auto bracket order even when the limit order not filled just like if I entered manually using TWS?

Comment

The link included in post 2 states OCO (One Cancels Other) functionality is natively supported on their servers with Interactive Brokers.

Comment

Yes it is supported, but how do i make NT to submit OCO order to TWS even if limit order not yet filled?

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post emuns
            by emuns