forex level 2 - how to read in NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forex level 2 - how to read in NT

Not sure if NT support can help me here as I don't think this is their problem.

I'm familiar with L2 quotes for stocks but not with forex. I can see volume for the FX quotes which is very rare in Forex (I think only tradestation has this for a price). Anyway with my broker I can see volume when I pair with NT.

I can see Level 2 quotes for on their FX Pro window and I was wondering how to learn to read 'the colours' stand for such as the flashing red, yellow, green, blue etc... There is no documentation within NT to see what the colours represent.

Sorry for being a newbie but I need to ask.

Hi pa188,

This depends which type of Forex trading you do, FXPro supports brokers who allow trading on the ECN (Currenex) model, this is why you can see Level 2 / Market Depth figures. See also this link please - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...etDisplay.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Hi pa188,

This depends which type of Forex trading you do, FXPro supports brokers who allow trading on the ECN (Currenex) model, this is why you can see Level 2 / Market Depth figures. See also this link please - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...etDisplay.html
      The link above does not answer a question about FX Pro Level II colors. Could you explain meaning of the colors ?

Comment

There's no special meaning associated to those, they just differentiate the various ECN prices offered.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses