Questions on swings hi/low NT price action indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions on swings hi/low NT price action indicator

I am using the NT swing high low that plots the dots. My question is how many bars has to evaporate before the dots plot themselves?

On a related topic how many bars has to evaporate before the NT Price Action indicator plot a HL, HH, etc?

Finally I tried to figure it out on my own by doing NT replay, but the directions on the NT video no longer match NT6.5 so all I can get it to replay is for the partial, current day.

Thanks for answering the above questions.

Dan

Originally posted by dandxg View Post
    I am using the NT swing high low that plots the dots. My question is how many bars has to evaporate before the dots plot themselves?

On a related topic how many bars has to evaporate before the NT Price Action indicator plot a HL, HH, etc?

Finally I tried to figure it out on my own by doing NT replay, but the directions on the NT video no longer match NT6.5 so all I can get it to replay is for the partial, current day.

Thanks for answering the above questions.

Dan
    Hello Dan,

Thank you for your post.

1.) In the Swing indicator properties, see "Strength." This is the number of bars required on each side of the swing point.

2.) The NT Price action indicator has this strength property as well. This is what you would change.

3.) Market Replay works if you have recorded market replay data. You can enable the recorded by following the instructions below.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options
    • Go to the "Data" tab
    • Enable "Run market replay recorder"
    • Press the "OK" button
    With the recorder enabled, NinjaTrader will record all level I and level II data while you are connected. This data will then be available to replay at a later date via the menu File > Connect > Market Replay Connection.
    Click here for more information on Market Replay
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Price Action indicator--------i could not find this indicator in ninja 7, is it changed to another name ?

i only find the swing indicator in ninja7

Comment

xltcom,

This is not an indicator which is included with NinjaTrader 7 by default.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

where to get it for ninja7

Comment

asteriskstar,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a version compatible with NinjaTrader 7 on our forum. It would be possible to re-create this indicator through custom programming.

If you are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post AaronKoRn  
            Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes