Unable to find my login/account info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to find my login/account info

I would like to install NinjaTrader on another PC in the future, however, I forgot my login. I remember the email I used had the login info when I first signed up, but it has disappeared in my inbox, but it a sim account thread I requested shortly after I opened an account. When I log into the website using the login information that I remember, it works, but brings me to the getting started page which I don't think it should be if it was the account I've already setup. I tried to retrieve the password for the username I thought I used, but it says the email is not in the database (the one where I requested the sim account). So I'm not sure if this is the real login or not. Therefore, I would like to know if there is a way on the desktop app to see an email or username to confirm the account I'm using. Since NinjaTrader automatically has me logged in when opening it, I'm unsure of the login I used.

Did the data migration have anything to do with this?

Hello raqueon,

If you connect to a NinjaTrader Continuum connection, please go to Control Center-->Connections and click configure in the lower right corner. Select your NinjaTrader Continuum connection in the Configured box and you can see your NinjaTrader Continuum username on the right. You can reset your NinjaTrader Continuum password as per the instructions at the link below.

If you refer to the username and password of the Log In window that comes up when you start NinjaTrader Desktop, please send me an email at "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com" that includes the username you remember and the email address used to sign up. Put 'Att Jason, 03984842' in the subject field of the email.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jonker
    by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM