mbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mbt

nj will not cansel orders, keeps locking up. also will not reconnect to mb trading after it completes it server maintenance. have to close nt and restart it. these are major major problems

blkbird,

Please provide more information. What are you trying? How are you coming to these conclusions? Etc. We cannot assist with the current information you have posted.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

have send email. when i try to cansel order, sometimes it hangs up, trading from chart, this might be because the order is clicked on twice. and thier is no way to reset this.

Comment

If you have already sent an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com we will help you there. Thank you.

Comment

easy question how to i reset nt to see if nt has sent the order thru or if it is still locked up. also i have noticed that the more i used nt the more the program locks up once or twice a day. if you uninstall and reinstall it seems to run better for a whle. this is a pain to do every couple of days. could answer the question about mb trading and how to fix the auto reconnect.

Comment

blkbird,

I still do not understand what kind of issue you are facing. I do not know what you are attempting and how you are attempting to do the action. What do you mean reset NT? What do you want to reset? To reset the database you can reset it through Tools->Options->Misc.

Please review the performance tips here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...anceTips1.html

Comment

why does nt show my oder to buy still a open order after i have canseled it. and when i cansel it thru order window it say's order pending. this is a problem i have run into before. also i don't know how to make it any clearer when mb trading does thier server maintenance nt gets disconnected and it can not reconnect. how do i fix this so it reconnects.

Comment

If its order pending then that is exactly what it is doing. MBT has not verified your order has cancelled and as such you are in a pending state. While in that state your order is still there till we receive the cancelled event. There is nothing we can do. NinjaTrader is just a radio receiver. It is waiting for MBT. If MBT does not respond then that is what you get.

If MBT goes into server maintenance and you get disconnected just go to File->Disconnect and finish off the disconnection from NT and then go to File->Connect.

If you do not mind I am moving this thread because this is not related to NinjaScript programming.

Comment

called mbt it seems like nt won't stop trying to cansel the order but mb trading said they canseled the order but nt keeps sending the order to cansel, keeping the order open. mb trading is going to investigate the problem and call me back. will let you know the what the problem is when they call me back.

Comment

blkbird,

When you get further information please send it to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. The technicians there will be more qualified to assist you there. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                    14 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post aligator  
                    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes