Price now appears in the left vertical axis on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price now appears in the left vertical axis on chart

Hello, I was fast scrolling with my mouse when the price suddenly appeared on the left vertical axis. This is an ES chart and the price on the left is not in points but in ticks. I did not make any change to the data series or any indicator. How can I remove this??

Hello TickBank,

Thanks for your post.

To set the price axis to the right side of the chart window, right-click on the chart, select 'Data Series', locate the 'Scale justification' property and set the drop-down menu to 'Right'.

If this does not resolve your inquiry, please share a picture of the chart window and a picture of your Data Series settings so I may investigate further.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, I have same issue - suddenly left y-axis appeared, doesn't seem to remove setting "Scale Justification - Right"​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	66
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1288138

Comment

Hello gneyman,

With two scales, this would indicate two objects in that panel. There could be an indicator or an additional price series that is using Scale Justification Left.

Be sure to check each object in the panel to see which data series or plot series is set to Left.

Note, you can drag a series or indicator to the left side or right side of the chart and this will change the scale justification.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses