Multiple Sim Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Sim Accounts

By default their is a sim101 account. Is it possible to create more SIM accounts, such as like sim102.. etc.. The goal I want to reach is, I want to test several strategies that trade the same instrument. So for example, I have 3 strategies that trade ES, and I want to test them all on the sim account individually, meaning I do not want when strategy 1 goes long to affect what strategy 2 and 3 are doing. Is this possible? Basically want to test each strategy in its own little bubble...

This is only supported upon using a live license key. Upon using the free license key, you will be limited to the sim101 account; it is not possible to create additional simulation accounts.

You can create additional simulation account at Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab and click Accounts.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      This is only supported upon using a live license key. Upon using the free license key, you will be limited to the sim101 account; it is not possible to create additional simulation accounts.

You can create additional simulation account at Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab and click Accounts.
      Jason - I've been able to create multiple sim accounts and trade them simultaneously via a strategy, however, when opening the SuperDom, the account selection is grayed out. Can you not change the SuperDom account using a free/demo license?
      Last edited by rcfran; 03-12-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Hello rcfan,

Correct, upon trading discretionary using the free license you will be limited to trade the sim101 account only.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by SnailHorn, Yesterday, 10:49 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post SnailHorn  
        Started by manueldecastro, Yesterday, 10:26 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes