Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I have had a Ninjatrader brokerage account & signed up for CME data level 2 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a Ninjatrader brokerage account & signed up for CME data level 2 today

I can't seem to login to my NT7 platform. Can you please direct me to how I can get login details. thanks

Hello markus3500,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

The basics for creating a connection may be found in the NinjaTraer 7 help guide here:

Please note: New customers as of March 3rd, 2023 will be unable to connect NinjaTrader 7 to their NinjaTrader Brokerage account.

If your account is from before March 3rd and you are still unable to connect after following the steps in the guide, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files via email so we may investigate this matter further:
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com
      • Please include a brief description of your inquiry in the body of the email
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.​
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Emily View Post
      Hello markus3500,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

The basics for creating a connection may be found in the NinjaTraer 7 help guide here:

Please note: New customers as of March 3rd, 2023 will be unable to connect NinjaTrader 7 to their NinjaTrader Brokerage account.

If your account is from before March 3rd and you are still unable to connect after following the steps in the guide, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files via email so we may investigate this matter further:
      • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
      • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com
        • Please include a brief description of your inquiry in the body of the email
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.​

I have had the account for several years. I reinstated the market data today. What I am unclear of is what to be using as a login. I have a username, account # and email.

Comment

Originally posted by markus3500 View Post

I have had the account for several years. I reinstated the market data today. What I am unclear of is what to be using as a login. I have a username, account # and email.
        Hello markus3500,

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files via email so we may investigate this matter further and assist you one-on-one:
          • In the body of the email, please provide your account number and request assistance with connecting in NinjaTrader 7
        ​This would be best addressed via email so we may look up your username to connect in NinjaTrader 7 and provide it to you via email. This is sensitive information that should not be shared publicly in the forums.

Thank you for your patience. We look forward to assisting you further.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses