Credit nt account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit nt account

I use NT7 usually for ATM strategies. I have it set to use StaticDOM. A fee is charged for each transaction in DOM and ATM. At the moment I can no longer buy credit - the site is not working.

How can I continue trading? Is it possible to switch to using DynamicDOM where no credit is needed? I mean both manual and ATM strategies?

I understand that eventually I have to switch to NT8, but it doesn't work so well yet (I often can't run it on my computer) and in addition, I have to gradually rewrite all ATM strategies to NT8 because the migration doesn't work. That's why I need it can be functional on NT7.​

Hello,

Thank you for choosing NinjaTrader.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer the Static SuperDOM to trade with third-party brokers. Moving forward, you can use either Chart Trader or Dynamic SuperDOM to place trades from the NinjaTrader platform. The Dynamic SuperDOM can be located from the name New menu.

You may deactivate this tool by logging into the Client Dashboard and following these instructions:

1.Click the profile icon from the top right of the Client Dashboard
    2.Select “Settings” from the profile menu
    3.Select “Plans”
    4.Deactivate the Static SuperDOM under “Plan Power-Ups”​​
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot make this change.
      I don't have access to the client dashboard.
      A problem occurs when I enter my license key. What with this?​
      Support allegedly imported the key for me there. So ok, I can open NT8 via google login, but that doesn't solve my credit problem.​

Comment

Hi, I received info from my colleague that you should be able to use the Static SuperDOM without credits. Please test this out on your end on NinjaTrader 7. Everybody has access to the new client dashboard if they register an account here:

This message may indicate that your license key was already imported. Importing a license key can also be done through the client dashboard on the web browser. See here for a detailed explanation:

Comment

trades are in progress and the credit is still deducted, I have a feeling that when it happens, I will be rejected trades - signals will not be filled due to insufficient credit.

I can't make any changes to my account when I log in I only see open account... so I can't do anything. I guess my account is not working well.​

Comment

Hi maxwelll, If you are having issues with your account, you will need to write to [email protected] and our team will be able to help you from there, we can not discuss your account information through the forum.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post gentlebenthebear  
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes