Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifetime license for NT7

Hi NT7 support team

i am interested in buying the lifetime license and use it on NT7 since you disable nt7 demo accounts.

however, recent developments at your side made me thinking twice before i do it.

will NT7 platform be there for lifetime?

my indicator don't run on nt8 tick chart the platform crashes no matter how many releases of nt8. i just want to view the indicator on nt7 even if demo under the license and execute on nt8 or any broker on mobile whatever...

i have registered email for demo account back on Aug 2022, if that will help.

kindly i need someone from sales team approach me or give me their email. i called earlier 2 times but no answer.

looking forward to hear from you and thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader 7 is no longer in development. That said if you purchase a lifetime account plan a key can be provided to use NinjaTrader 7 however any accounts opened after 3/5/2023 will not have access to live trade on NinjaTrader 7.

If you would like to begin this process please reach out to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with an email so that we can begin this process.

I look forward to your reply.
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Dennis

Thank you for your feedback and confirmation.

I will message them and solve this issue.

Have a good day

Comment

Hi Dennis

I have received their email reply today informing me that what you told me is not possible.

No longer nt7 licenses. This is serious matter to me I invested in nt7 I have developed and purchased indicators and strategies that cost me serious money and time. They should consider this instead of irresponsible decisions.

I hope you can help me to process this license purchase. I called sales again today but no single answer.

Looking forward to hear from you again

Many thanks

Comment

You are absolutely right. The same happened to me, even though I have a lifetime NT7 license key many years ago. Simply, they dont care about our investments and time...

Comment

Hello futureszone,

Please send me a direct message with your email address so I can address this directly.

Gland1 If you have a lifetime license key you can continue to use it for NinjaTrader 7.

We are just not creating new license keys for users that fund a NinjaTrader Brokerage account after 3/5/2023. NinjaTrader Desktop (8) can be used for all new users funding accounts after 3/5/2023.

If you need a copy of your lifetime license key you can reach out to me via a direct message with your email address and I will be happy to send that over.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Hello Dennis

Thank you for your concern and assistance.

I tried to send you direct message but popup window indicate you don't like to receive private messages.

If you please message me directly that will be easier at your end.

Looking forward to hear from you and many thanks for your effort on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gland1 View Post
                You are absolutely right. The same happened to me, even though I have a lifetime NT7 license key many years ago. Simply, they dont care about our investments and time...
                Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better. I'm optimistic that Dennis will solve it

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Please reach out to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with an email referencing this post and the subject line ATTN: Dennis.

I will be happy to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dennis View Post
                    Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Please reach out to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with an email referencing this post and the subject line ATTN: Dennis.

I will be happy to assist.
                    Thank You so much Dennis, the support team helped me with this, i knew you guys won't disappoint me and glad to receive your support and help. you made my weekend

best regards to NT support team for understanding and assistance

futureszone

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
                    7 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post yertle
                    by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                    2 responses