ATM OCO Bracket order cancels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM OCO Bracket order cancels

So this happens randomly and I can't figure out why. I am trading ES and I'll go long with ATM OCO order 3 contracts long using the Basic Entry window. Stop loss 3 points below, take profit at 3 points with 2 contracts and leave a runner at 5 points. If I try to take profit with 1 contract at 3 points instead of 2. I'll adjust the contract size. When I hit enter to submit the changes. It sometimes will leave the bracket order with 1 contract take profit at 3 points and 2 contracts at 5 points as desired. Other times it will delete the entire OCO order completely and a message comes up saying that the ATM OCO order was canceled. My position is still there but not the stop loss or take profit opened orders.

I can't capture a screenshot of the message because when this happens I have to manually set my stop loss order and take profit orders.

Hello futurestrader0000,

Thank you very much for your post.

We would have to take a closer look at the individual events that led to this error to assess this further.

The next time this occurs (or if you remember when this occurred last), please contact us through the platform directly.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support.

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief note of what exactly happened.

Please also include the Order ID of the order in question (you may find this in the Control Center under "Orders" or in New > Trade Performance), we can then investigate further.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your email!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post loosek
    by loosek

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses