Partner 728x90

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I have been unable to access data for at least 4 days (possibly longer). I've seen this error message occur in the past, but it always resolved itself on its own within a few hours. But this time is different. Do you have any suggestions about why this is occurring? I tried with both my live trading key, and my simulated trading key. Same result. My broker is AMP Futures, and I use CQG data feed. I am not sure who to contact. Thank you.
    Last edited by patpat; 08-21-2022, 06:56 PM.

Also I same problem with Ninjatrader broker

(RESOLVED) Thanks
    Last edited by jukilo2000; 08-22-2022, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem too. "Login failed: Unable to connect to remote server".
      [SOLVED] - Must install a new version of NT from https://ninjatrader.com/Download
      Last edited by kuldo; 08-22-2022, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Hello,

This is likely occurring due to running an older version of NinjaTrader 7. You can update with the instructions below:

First, to update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
        • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
        • Click on the link: https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
        • Enter your license key and press Submit
        • Under 'Prior Releases' select the version next to 'NinjaTrader 7' to begin your download.
        • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

Lastly, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
          Hello,

This is likely occurring due to running an older version of NinjaTrader 7. You can update with the instructions below:

• First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
          • Under 'Prior Releases' select the version next to 'NinjaTrader 7' to begin your download.

• Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
          • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
          • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
          thank you I will try this

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
            Hello,

I got around to trying this today. I put my ninja key into the field, and clicked "submit". But it got stuck in processing mode. I tried it a couple of times, and it went on forever. Do you have any suggestions as to why it isn't working? Today is Sunday, but I doubt that's an issue. My live trading ninja key had expired, but I asked for it to be renewed, and I got an email saying it was. Lastly, do I have to sign in for this update to work? I see there is a sign in button. The only username I have for NinjaTrader is for my forum access. Thanks for your help.
            Last edited by patpat; 08-28-2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
            14 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post emuns