Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar time value is incorrect

Hi,

I'm using NT 8.0.24.3 64-bit. Bar timings on the chart are off. The data provider and broker is TD Ameritrade.

Look at this 30 minutes chart, bar that should be at 10am is showing at 10.30am. The log shows an order placed at 10am at the beginning of this bar [close of the previous bar].
    192.168.l.l routerlogin 192.168.0.1
    This is very confusing and annoying, could lead to loss of money. How can we fix this ASAP?

I understand that NT has end-of-bar timestamps but how do we make the timing show correctly on the chart so it matches with my broker timing and helps me make better decisions on strategies.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by uncavl; 11-06-2021, 07:36 PM.

Hello uncavl,

Unfortunately this is not supported. NinjaTrader time stamps price bars with the closing time which can't be changed. The 10:30am bar consists of data between 10:00:00am and 10:29:59am. Please see the link below.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...derstandingThe VariablesInvolvedInBuildingChartBars

Bar Time Stamp
    NinjaTrader stamps a bar with the closing time of the bar. For example, a minute bar with a time of 9:31:00 AM has data from 9:30:00 AM through 9:30:59 AM. Using end of bar time stamps is required in order to be able to plot multiple series of differing time frames within a single chart all accurately synchronized to time.

In addition, you have a previous version installed (8.0.24.3). Can you please download and install the latest NinjaTrader 8 version (8.0.25.0).
    • First, please make a copy of the license key entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key as you need it to download NinjaTrader.
    • Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down.
    • Download and install the latest NinjaTrader 8 version from the link below.
      https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM