Missing days of data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing days of data

Hi, all my charts for CL, GC, NQ, YM have missing real-time data. The last showing is from 4/30/2021. There is a big data gap when the market opens. "Reload All Historical Data" is not possible for any charts since it is greyed out.
    This has been happening since last week. Rebooting doesn't help either.
    I'm trying not to lose any data so I have not attempted to do a repair or reset yet.

Thanks,

Hello 2Look4me,

I suspect you have an older version of NinjaTrader 7 installed. You can check the NinjaTrader 7 version at Control Center-->Help-->About.

Can you please download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version (7.0.1000.42).
    • First, please make a copy of the license key entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key as you need it to download NinjaTrader.
    • Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down.
    • Download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version from the link below.
      https://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    Once you have the latest version installed, please reset the instruments so you have expiry months from 2021 present.
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
    Check if you are now able to load historical data in charts again.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason, installing the newer version helped and the historical data were able to load although I did not "Reset" the instruments. Is resetting the instruments a must after an update? I just didn't want to lose the historical data with the reset. If not a must, then I'll leave it the way it is.

Comment

Good to hear it worked.

If you are able to load historical data as expected, then you can leave it as is.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielTynera  
        Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes