Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to downgrade

Hi

Since I upgraded to the latest versin of NT my esignal crashes everytime I load an efs with NT.dll is there any way that I can downgrade back to the previous version to confirm that this is the reason?

Thanks

Trixi

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Please try a few things first.

1.) Repair your database: Tools --> Options --> Misc --> Repair DB.

If that does not work, please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com. Put attention Ray Stein in the subject and reference this post. I will provide further instructions.

Thank you!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Trixi View Post
      Hi

Since I upgraded to the latest versin of NT my esignal crashes everytime I load an efs with NT.dll is there any way that I can downgrade back to the previous version to confirm that this is the reason?

Thanks

Trixi
      Wow I am glad that I am not the only one having crashes problems with the latest version of Ninja.

There is definitely a serious issue in this latest release anyway I have sent an e-mail to support with my log file the problem seems to be caused by a certain tick charts.

Comment

Lot's of crashes with the newest version. I've yet to make it through a trading day without several crashes. It happened three times in 2 hours today, and 6 times in 4 hours yesterday. Some charts will freeze completely from time to time as well.
        Doesn't seem to matter what window's I have open.

I'm trashing workspaces, and repairing databases, and all kinds of typical stuff.
        Tried on two different computers less than 6 months old with plenty of ram and power.....and .net v2 on them...... still crashes!

Comment

It seems your workspace(s) (total data request) is requesting too much resources.

Please check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Please go to File-->Workspaces and close all workspaces listed below "Save Workspace As" except the Default workspace. Select the workspace and go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace.

The following link will provide you helpful tips to improve the performance of NinjaTrader and prevent freeze ups.

Please apply these tips and check if the performance of NinjaTrader will improve.

For example, please set "Calulate on bar close" to True fo rthe indicators that you run and check again.

If the issue persists after applying the tips in the link provided, please send your workspace to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and put "Attn Jason" in the subject header and reference this thread.

You can find your workspace files at My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->workspaces.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jason; 10-30-2008, 07:16 AM.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi, after to update the last version 8.0.24.2 i can't use my delta indicator. how can i downgrade? Thank you.

Comment

jasalazartrader , we do not recommend downgrading as a solution unless we first understand the root cause of what you're experiencing. I am not familiar with a built-in "Delta" indicator. If this is a custom indicator, I would recommend reaching out to the developer of that indicator for expert assistance with troubleshooting any issues.

With that said, I'd like to see what solutions we may be able to provide with more information from your diagnostic files. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred:
              • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
              • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
              • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3064738 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 07:51 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Rapine Heihei  
              Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
              5 responses
              1 like
              Last Post caryc123