Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exiting NT shows unknown orders

Another quick question:

Upon closing NT, I often receive a window saying "you have XXX active orders. Do you really want to shut down ?'

I have canceled all orders, have all strategies removed, and have no executions or positions, in my windows.

Is there somewhere else I should check for active pending orders ?

Hello Faspomy,

Try closing all orders/positions by selecting "Flatten Everything" via Control Center-->File. Check if the window persists.

If so, I suggest to reset your sim101 account, since most likely you have ghost orders in your sim101 account.

Please go to Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab and click Reset. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have this same message. In the Control Panel on the orders tab I have 2 orders. I cannot get rid of them. I right click and do cancel but it doesn't do anything. The orders are in state "Initialized". I cannot figure out how to remove them, and every time I exit I get this warning.

Comment

If the orders are submitted to the sim101 account, please reset the sim account as per post #2.

If your live account was selected, please contact your broker to check the status of these orders. Repair the database and check if this will remove the orders. Go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check again.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          If the orders are submitted to the sim101 account, please reset the sim account as per post #2.

If your live account was selected, please contact your broker to check the status of these orders. Repair the database and check if this will remove the orders. Go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check again.
          I had tried that without "clear history" and it didn't work. Checking clear history worked but now I lost my history. Any way to get it back? I was using it to monitor my performance.

Comment

Unfortunately it is not possible to retrieve this information after resetting the sim101 account with 'clear history' enabled.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Sebastian - TwinPeaks, Today, 01:31 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
            Started by Lele2k24, Today, 01:32 PM
            1 response
            0 likes