NT-7 off line no longer works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT-7 off line no longer works

Hi, Has anyone else besides me noticed that the NT-7 platform no longer allows it to be used off line? It once was that if you weren't connected to the internet and opened NT-7 you would get an Failed to Verify License error notice stating that NT couldn't connect to it's licensed servers. Then the platform would come up and allow you to play with charts using the stored historical data.
    Well since Version 41 the error notice still comes up and NT still loads for SIM trading only but for some reason shortly after the Control Panel is displayed, the program closes.
    I have tried to correct this problem by installing the latest Version 42 without success.
    QUESTION: Is the NT-7 platform supposed to close now by design when not connected to the internet or could there be a problem on my end that is systemic regardless of the version I use?

Hello tarponton,

Thank you for your note.

The NinjaTrader platform was not designed to be used offline and is recommended to be used with an active internet connection.

This is due to the requirement for it be connected to specific servers for certain functionalities including the switch to use newer historical data servers.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes