Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

DELAY IN OPERATING HOURS OF CG and SI INSTRUMENTS of CME COMEX Futures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELAY IN OPERATING HOURS OF CG and SI INSTRUMENTS of CME COMEX Futures!

Hi everyone, i would like to please help me with a problem that I have in the interface of Ninja Trader 7, and that is that I have a problem with my workspace since i have 5 instruments loaded but of the 5 there are two that belong to the CME COMEX Futures as the GC and SI, these regularly appear with a delay in real time and so in my automated strategies they cannot sometimes enter into operation due to those time bumps that appear in the data. Then so that they can be updated i have to restart the NT7 or create a new chart with all the settings associated with my strategy and this becomes very tedious and my strategies are finally not efficient due to the delay in the data in these two instruments. contrary to the other 3 that belong to CME Equity Futures ... What can I do about this? ... now I am doing an anchoring test, and this is happening to me very often, what should I do? Could it be the broker's data? Is it a Ninja Trader 7 data problem? or is it a data connection problem with the test? i tell them that I have tried everything, restart the Ninja Trader 7, update the data, change the instruments in real time! it can't be the vps or the internet because the other instruments are in their real time! ... i will be attentive to your answers, thanks!

Hello arangocj,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-> Mail to Platform Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2777179 Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Javierw.ok  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes