how to create customized chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to create customized chart

plotting only opening price for any stock future or etf every hour from 11am est to 4pm est as a line graph. example 11am opening price,12pm opening price, 1pm opening price,2pm opening price,3pm opening price, 4pm opening price. Each day would only have 6 points plotted as a line graph.
    Thank you

Hello kupe1911,

Thank you for your post.

What you're describing wouldn't be possible without a custom indicator. There is a built in chart style called "line on Close" that would be similar to what you're looking for, but would plot a line on the Close of the bar instead of the open and it's not possible to switch that to the open.

It would be fairly simple to program an indicator that would plot the open of 60 minute bars within the hours of 11 to 4, however. I would be happy to provide you with resources to get you started on creating your own script to accomplish this.

You can also contact one of our professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants or Educators who would be happy to create or modify any script at your request or assist you in learning NinjaScript.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Kate. Yes I would like a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants to create this
      Last edited by kupe1911; 04-24-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Hello,

This is Patrick from the NinjaTrader Business Development team responding on behalf of my colleague.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin