Problem with NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with NT7

Hello, I have a problem with NT7, if I open a contract with 20 stop ticks, if 5 ticks higher I open another contract, the stop and the profit overlap. How can it be done so that this problem does not occur? Thank you.

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your note.

You likely have the ATM strategy still selected and the platform is attempting to scale into this existing strategy. By default the platform will scale into or out of an active strategy, when one is active (a lightning bolt icon next to the strategy name in the ATM drop down menu) this is based off of your default ATM strategy selection mode.

When you placed the limit order with the ATM strategy selected, the ATM was activated, however since your entry position hasn't been filled it's not possible to scale in or out of your target and stop loss orders respectively.

To place a new order you can select the ATM strategy template you'd like to apply to that order (with the "i" icon next to it) and place your new order with a new set of ATM orders attached.

If you would like to change this default behavior you may do so by changing the Atm Strategy Selection Mode in the properties of your order entry window.

For more information on ATM strategy selection modes, please visit the link below:
    Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok I think I understand what you are saying. I will try it, thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
      171 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post QuantKey_Bruce  
      Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Irukandji