Trading CFD on DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading CFD on DOM

I am a client of FXCM. I am trying to trade CFD on dynamicsuperdom. However, the instrument is not shown on the instrument list. It shows only FX and future instruments. I read a previous post that it is possible to trade CFD on DynamicSuperDom. How can I do that? Also, is it possible to customised the tick size of an instrument just like what Sierra chart does?

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

NinjaTrader 8 does support CFDs in the Dynamic SuperDOM as long as you have live data enabled for that instrument but NinjaTrader 7 does not.

As for tick size, it is possible to customize this in NinjaTrader 7.

To do so, from the Control Center navigate to Tools->Instrument Manager.

Search for the instrument you would like to modify and double left-click on it or select 'Edit.'

This will bring up the Instrument Editor, where you may adjust the Tick size. Click OK to save your changes, then click OK again in the Instrument Manager.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Oh, thank you very much. What about Ninjatrader 8? does it support customisation of tick size? many thanks

Comment

Thanks. Yes, Ninjatrader 8 allows me to do it. But now I encounter the problem that I can't find SPX500 CFD on the instrument list on NJ8... I could only see the forex pairs...

Comment

Oh all sorted this time. thanks

Comment

It's strange that CFDs aren't showing up in the instrument list, especially if you've seen others mention trading them on DynamicSuperDom. Maybe there's a setting or update you need to check to enable CFD trading? Regarding customizing tick sizes, that's a handy feature to have. I know Sierra Chart does it well. Maybe FXCM has a similar option hidden somewhere in their platform settings? It could be worth reaching out to their support for guidance.By the way, if you're looking for more insights on CFD trading, I found this page that might have some useful info.
            Last edited by DrakeiJosh; 01-25-2024, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post funk10101  
            Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite