X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 can not connect FXCM

I've reinstalled the NT7 up to date, and FXCM a/c ready, but in the NT7,
    • Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
      • Provider: Select "FXCM" from the list(from here, I can not see the FXCM from the list), I've removed and reinstalled NT 7, still the same. Only once, I click NT7(64bit) icon, NT 7 popped up a form let me input fxcm informtion which I did, and I can see my FXCM a/c in the platform, but after I exit NT 7, it disappeared, and never be able to see it again.
    • Can anybody help me out about this issue please? I purchased NT 7 licence a few years ago.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the post.

First, it sounds like when you selected the 64-bit version you are able to see the FXCM connection, is that correct? In this case I would reccomend you use the 64-bit version. In fact, for most users we recommend using that version as the 32-bit version is designed for older operating systems. Most people will have a PC that runs the 64-bit version better.

Can you confirm; are you able to connect to FXCM while using the 64-bit version?

I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The answer is NO.

I only saw the connection information once, that was before I get in to the NT 7 (64-bit), after I got into the NT 7, I still can not see FXCM as provider but I can see my AC number and balance there. After I exit NT 7 then re open the NT &, that connecting msg can not be seen any more, and still, cann't find FXCM in provider list when I tried to creat a new connection and FXCM a/c information was gone too.

I used Forex.com as provider a few years ago, now I still can see forex.com and other 4 default provider in the list, just can not find FXCM. I got notice from FXCM Australia that My NinjaTrader connection should be ready yesterday.

Hope this clarify my situation.

Peter Chang
      Last edited by peter chang; 01-21-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the reply.

The accounts available to you are controlled by your license key.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2395818 ATTN Melissa.

This will allow me to see your license key and any errors your platform may be printing.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Melissa

My license key has been updated. Now I can connect to FXCM now. Every thing looks so far so good.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Peter Chang

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post guillembm  
          Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM