Problems with M6E E-micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with M6E E-micro

Hi, I have a problem with this E-Micro M6E financial instrument. Since the contract change (June 15) the data does not load me
    Any solution please?

I have gone to tools -> options -> Data -> Repair -> restart the ninjatrader
    * but nothing, still does not give me data.
    The other instruments work well for me.

Hello 2noxes,

M6E is currently trading the 09-18 contract expiry month and 06-18 is no longer trading.

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
    • Select 'OK'
    • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.

To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
    The NinjaTrader risk team evaluates market conditions in real-time and reserves the right to adjust intraday margins in accordance with market volatility.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for answering. All those steps I made yesterday Monday, but I still see a big gap in prices. in the historical, adding only 50 days to my last day of contribution was on June 14, 2018.
      Any new ideas? Thank you

Comment

Hello 2noxes,

When you mention "Since the contract change (June 15) the data does not load me", are you saying that you have selected the M6E 06-18 (June) contract month or are you saying to you have selected the M6E 09-18 (September) contract month?

Is the issue that you feel the volume is too low?

Or are you not getting ask and bid prices showing in Chart Trader or the SuperDOM?

May I have a screenshot of your chart showing chart trader?

Who are you connected to for data? This is indicated in green in the lower left corner of the chart.

Comment

I was last week with the old contract 06-18 and when I updated to 09-18 (September) it was when I got problems.

I do not use the volume indicator, simply on my graph (no matter what temporary I use) I draw a large GAP and the first candle is the candle right now.

To send me an image, ask for an address. How can I upload an image?

Comment

Hello 2noxes,

I'm not certain that I understand.

Are you receiving real-time changing bid and ask prices?

What is the issue you having?

Is the issue that no historical data is loading?

To attach an image or other file to your reply, click the paper clip icon. (The paper clip icon will be the attach button in the majority of web based applications like email, forums, etc)

I've attached a screenshot of the paper clip icon.

To take a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
              Hello 2noxes,

I'm not certain that I understand.

Are you receiving real-time changing bid and ask prices?

What is the issue you having?

Is the issue that no historical data is loading?

To attach an image or other file to your reply, click the paper clip icon. (The paper clip icon will be the attach button in the majority of web based applications like email, forums, etc)

I've attached a screenshot of the paper clip icon.

To take a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction
              Good, I attach an image of the financial instrument. To the change of contract of M6E 06-18 (June) to M6E 09-18 (September) I see this lack of information in the chart
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello 2noxes,

It appears there is some historical data missing on the chart.

Restart NinjaTrader, connect to NinjaTrader Continuum, then right-click the chart and select Reload All Historical Data.

Please let me know if this does not correct the chart.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post algospoke  
                Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes