instalar nt7 en vps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instalar nt7 en vps

Hello, I can not download NT7 in a vps (win-vps.com). I get an error when executing the exe. I have asked in support of the vps and it tells me that it can be from the port of download that is not open. 1º You can tell me which ports NT7 uses to download.2º Some suggestion of why other reasons can not be downloaded.Thanks

Port 80 and 443 would be used during the download process. I would recommend reaching out to the VPS company to ensure that your PC is not blocking the installer from accessing these (or any) ports.

You'll also want to ensure that any local firewall/virus protection programs are not blocking the installer from running.

If this does not resolve the issue, please write in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so I may provide you with further assistance. Make sure to include a link to this forum thread and '1908007 ATTN Patrick G' in the subject or body of that message.

Comment

I have spoken with the support of the VPS and they could install it as if they were in the Netherlands, but I am in Spain and I can not install it, I do not know if it is a problem of blocking ports for Spain. Any solution?

Comment

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may provide you with a direct install link to try. Make sure to include a link to this forum thread in the body of the message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Mongo
        by Mongo

Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes