Ninjatrader to Ninjatrader Trade Copier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader to Ninjatrader Trade Copier

Hello traders. Does anyone know if there's a trade copier for Ninjatrader to Ninjatrader? I'm familiar with MT4 trade copiers, but need one for Ninjatrader.

Thank you in advance for your help on this matter.

Happy trading.

Joseph

Hello jbanegas,

Thank you for your post.

Are you looking for something to bridge between NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8, or are you trying to create a bridge between two separately running instances of NinjaTrader 7?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello NT Kate! Thank you the prompt response.

I currently have an NT7 instance, in which all my customizations, templates, custom code, and licenses reside. It will be great, if the trades made there, could be copied to 1 or many other separate NT licenses.

The idea is to have my wife and son benefit from my trading, by copying my transactions to their separate NT instances/licenses.

Currently, I can copy from NT7 to MT4, and that works great.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

have a great day Kate, et al !

Comment

Hello jbanegas,

Thank you for your reply.

This would not be possible, to control another copy of NinjaTrader on another PC. The closest thing we've had was Account Groups support in NInjaTrader 7, however, that would be controlling multiple accounts from one instance of NinjaTrader. It might be theoretically to possible to use the API to build a bridge between two instances but this would be outside of what would be supported by our technical support.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

My company is currently busy developing a Trader Copier for NinjaTrader 8.. Contact me if you are interested
          EB Worx
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - EB Worx

Comment

Did you ever find a trade copier for NT7 or NT8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by jbanegas View Post
              I currently have an NT7 instance, in which all my customizations, templates, custom code, and licenses reside. It will be great, if the trades made there, could be copied to 1 or many other separate NT licenses.

The idea is to have my wife and son benefit from my trading, by copying my transactions to their separate NT instances/licenses.
              Of course! Something like this is easily done, but requires custom coding.

This custom coding is even easier if all PCs share a common disk area (such as a shared disk
              on your LAN in your house) or via dropbox, which also works well.

Are you generating trades on your "master" PC manually or via a strategy?
              If you are doing this manually, this some extra hurdles are required to record the trade entry.

The best way to achieve your objective is: require that every trade entered on the "master" PC causes
              a special parameter file be written to an area on disk that the "slave" NT7 can access. This file serves
              as a input file for an NT7 strategy running on the "slave" PCs, which are your wife's and son's. The
              slave strategy enters a trade based upon the parameters it finds in the input file -- which (as I said)
              is generated by your PC every time you enter a trade.

It requires a lot of finesse to get this design to handle all the corner cases, but this solution is
              relatively simple in concept and should work well for what you're looking to do.
              Last edited by bltdavid; 10-09-2019, 07:46 PM. Reason: Finish answer

Comment

Hi Erwin, I am looking for a copier can you please email me details [email protected]. Regards

Comment

Hi bltdavid. I need to be able to copy trades from one NT8 to another NT* you say this can be done is it something I could pay you to code for me. Can you email me on [email protected]. REgards

Comment

Hello Darren106,

Thank you for your reply.

I would suggest that you edit your posts above to remove the email address - spambots often crawl forums looking for emails. I'd suggest that PMing the users in question may be more efficient - you can do so by clicking the little speech bubble next to their name on a post.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Hi, I was also looking for how I could copy more respect under one serial number and I found after a long time. hopefully it will help someone. https://www.speedytradingservers.com...-8-replicator/

Comment

and Video

Comment

Hello, I found this order/position replicator between accounts with a lot of functionalities.

Maybe it will help you guys out

Cheers!

Comment

Similar thread here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
                            6 responses
                            1 like
                            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH