NT7/8 Market replay Data Feed Providers for backtesting years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7/8 Market replay Data Feed Providers for backtesting years

Hello, i searched first in the net about this and i already using ninjatrader server data feed on market replay. But that service has limit data and instruments.
    So is there any market replay data feed provider (note NOT a real time provider) that provides ONLY market replay data from past, lets say like 3 years back. In many markets Futures and Forex?

You know i want to download the data somehow and then connect ninjas to the playback conn and after that have my backtesting.

P.S. I dont care if its free or paid. Just to work properly.

Thank you.

Hello stoxos,

Thank you for your note.

1) Market Replay is a free service that NinjaTrader offers to all platform users. NinjaTrader's historical data server will provide Market Replay data 90 days back from the current date. We currently are tracking a feature request to provide Market Replay data going back 365 days and I have added a vote to this existing request on your behalf.

2) Unfortunately, I am not aware of any third-party providers that would offer additional replay data for the NinjaTrader platform at this time.

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Hello thanks for answering. I found a solution using this provider its easy and cheap. Hope i helped others.
      P.S. i posted here because they have ninja trade marks, i hope its ok. if not admin can remove the link.
      NinjaTrader's Market Replay tool is one of the best learning tools in the trading industry. Market Replay allows the professional or beginning trader to replay data on their own time, at their own pace, and as many times as needed

Comment

Originally posted by amektura20

1) Market Replay is a free service that NinjaTrader offers to all platform users. NinjaTrader's historical data server will provide Market Replay data 90 days back from the current date. We currently are tracking a feature request to provide Market Replay data going back 365 days and I have added a vote to this existing request on your behalf.
        Yeah i knew that but ninja provides a few popular markets, this service provides quality data for the most markets and about 4 years or more data with lvl2 both nt8 and nt7.
        Good for everyone who wants cheap and quality solution.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade