Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary folder

Hi

Sorry to all of you guys.I'm not a computer geek and I need to do something like this:
    "Please delete or move in a temporary folder your strategies or custom indicators using the Orderflow indicators. There have been parameter changes and these won't work as is, and will mess up with the update.

Once the update is successful, you can import the new corrected demo strategies available in Download/Support Files, or restore your own and change the indicator constructors to correct the issues."
    The problem is that I have no idea how to find temporary folder.I guess for most of you sounds stupid but for me is a pain in the ....

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Hello ConsulUK,
    Thanks for your post.

Those instructions are telling you to create a temporary folder. To create that temporary folder I suggest right-clicking on your Windows desktop>New>Folder and giving the folder an appropriate name. You would then need to go to the folder that is currently storing these strategies(by default this would be \Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Strategy\) and Cut/Paste them into your newly created 'Temporary' folder on your Windows desktop.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes