NT7 Chart Trader Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Chart Trader Not Working

NT7 Chart Trader not Working. Works only on SIM. Live account caused major problem. On Friday Live order, once filled All chart data squeezed & couldn't see anything. Mouse & Touchpad wouldn't work on chart. I couldn't close the order. Today set an order, same thing. Mouse & Touchpad can't adjust order line or cancel order. I need to go to IB platform to cancel order. SEE Pic. I uninstalled and reinstalled NT7 but still no Change. This is frustrating.
    Attached Files

Hello santafe,

Thank you for your post.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)

Also, what version of TWS or IB Gateway are you using? This can usually be found on the splash screen when TWS or IB Gateway starts up.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Using NT7 64bit 7.0.1000.40. and IB 976.2e. IB shouldn't be the issue because the order goes through to IB.

Comment

Hello santafe,

Thank you for your reply.

You are using an unsupported version of TWS for use with NinjaTrader 7. You are running version 976.2e and the supported version of TWS is 960.2g. While other versions of TWS may work, often we see issues like you're experiencing when using an unsupported version. We've received a large number of reports of the latest version being incompatible with NinjaTrader 7.

Please uninstall your current version of TWS and install the correct version from the link here:

This version of TWS will not auto-update as the versions downloaded from IB do and is compatible with NinjaTrader 7.

You'll want to check the settings to ensure they match those shown in our IB connection guide here:

Once you have the correct version installed, please test for issues and let me know if you continue to experience the same.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
        Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses