Problem setting up new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem setting up new computer

I'm have difficulty getting my Ninja7 to work on a new computer. I've downloaded the program, transferred over the lifetime license key and set up an account connection using my fully funded account name and password. But, when I try to connect to the live data it tells me that the user name and password are incorrect. It's all still working fine on my old computer so not sure what the problem is? I've made sure the old computer is closed down when I'm trying to log in with the new one. Is there something I need to do to transfer the account and license onto the new computer? Advice welcome...

Originally posted by DaveCro View Post
    I'm have difficulty getting my Ninja7 to work on a new computer. I've downloaded the program, transferred over the lifetime license key and set up an account connection using my fully funded account name and password. But, when I try to connect to the live data it tells me that the user name and password are incorrect. It's all still working fine on my old computer so not sure what the problem is? I've made sure the old computer is closed down when I'm trying to log in with the new one. Is there something I need to do to transfer the account and license onto the new computer? Advice welcome...
    Check your entry on the license again. A spurious space at the end of the line has often been a culprit.

Comment

cheers...will do

Comment

tried this...didn't work...any other thoughts? do I need to deactivate the account on my old machine somehow?

Comment

Hello DaveCro,

Thank you for your note.

Another common cause for this error is having "demo" checked in the Account Connection setup window, could you please confirm that this option is not checked?

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Irukandji  
          Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes