"Always on Top" causing NT lockups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Always on Top" causing NT lockups...

I have searched for this topic and have found nothing regarding the solution. The problem is that when the always on top box is ticked for a chart or DOM and then if you open a menu item that appears underneath that chart or DOM, the hidden item has the focus and nothing can be done except shut down NT via the task manager. Some menu items open a task bar icon from which you can close that item without shutting down NT. However, if you go to help/about and that about window opens fully hidden under an always on top chart or DOM, NT is locked until you close the hidden about window, which you can not reach because it is under the always on top chart or DOM. I have tested this on two computers with the same results and believe it to be a bug. All that was running on both machines was NT with one chart and one DOM. Hardware specs exceed minimum system requirements. Any suggestion on how to fix this issue other than rearrange my chart layout? Thanks.
    Last edited by Locopelli; 09-22-2008, 03:55 PM.

Hi Locopelli,

This is expected behavior when using the "always on top function", I recommend not maximizing the chart completely and keeping in my mind that you do have the function enabled.
    MichaelNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
    0 responses
    1 view