Hot Keys and Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Keys and Chart Trader

I had a couple of questions, one related to hot keys and the other related to chart trader. I wanted to know if there is a way to set up order entry hot keys so that it only places one contract, irregardless if I make the mistake (accidentally) of leaving my finger too long on the hot key entry button of my choosing.

My second question; I wanted to know if there is a way to set up chart trader so that the trade dom ATM strategy I have established will carry over to chart trader as well. I notice when I use hot keys on the trade dom, that the order I place has the stop and limits in place per the ATM strategy I have in place, but when I use chart trader (because that window happens to be active) that it will only place the entry order without my established stops and limits.

I appreciate any help you can provide concerning this...

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. You may enable Confirm Order Placement via Tools > Options to ensure orders are not stacked inadvertently via hotkeys.

If there is an ATM selected from an ATM drop-down before the hotkey order is submitted it will be able to be used. There is not an hot key option to auto-select an ATM template at this time.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

The tracking ID for this request is SFT-2386. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes