Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7/8 to connect to broker's API for trading

Hello

I am trying to figuring how to use NinjaTrader to trade with my broker, which is not listed on NT but they provide me an API for sending orders. I wonder if there is any related technical documentations I can look at? I wanna send the orders from NT to the API provided by my broker for execution and feedback sent to NT too.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

In short, only NinjaTrader can develop a brokerage interface and if your broker is not listed on our brokerage partners web-page then what you wish to do will not be possible. If you would like to let us know who your broker is in order for it to be possibly considered as an additional brokerage in the future, please send a note to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

What is possible, but not what you are looking for, is the ability to import trading signals from outside services to be routed to a supported broker within NinjaTrader. I am leaving the rest of this message up for others who may be interested in these features.

NinjaTraders Automated Trading Interface(ATI) provides protocols used to communicate trading signals from various external sources to NinjaTrader for automation. This interface is ONLY used for processing trade signals generated from external applications and is not a full tier brokerage/market data API.

The external application will send signals to NinjaTrader, and in turn NinjaTrader submits those orders to a connected brokerage technology. There is no native functionality to send signals to other users aside from using email functions through our programming language NinjaScript directly in the software.

I suggest taking a look at our help guide documentation on this to see what NinjaTrader is capable of in this matter.

Automated Trading Interface— NT7
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...terface_at.htm

Automated Trading Interface— NT8
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...terface_at.htm

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_James; 12-27-2017, 10:44 AM.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by Russ Moreland, Today, 12:54 PM
    1 response
    0 likes