XBT ask/bid data with Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBT ask/bid data with Phillips

Using NT7 I tried to load XBT chart and I get bars , but no data as in Ask/Bid numbers on right hand side. I am using version .37. I am using Phillips as my broker. Is that the problem? I keep seeing Interactive Brokers mentioned for trading XBT and am wondering if that's why I can't load this instrument.

I've split your inquiry into a new forum thread as it is unrelated to the Interactive Brokers XBT inquiry.

Phillips being your broker means that you're most likely using a CQG or Rithmic-based connection.

Based on your description, it sounds like you're receiving historical data but not real-time data. You will want to contact your broker/data provider and ask this same question you've asked here to make sure your account is enabled for real-time data for XBT.

Please answer the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X or 8.0.X.0)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes