Hang after login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang after login

I've apparently entered the land of NT7 'Unintended Consequences' because I recently updated the rollover date on the ZB 3-18 contract, and all kinds of wildness has ensued. After I updated the ZB 3-18 date, the ZB 3-18 instrument went wild - suddenly having 4 significant digits to the rt of the decimal instead of 2. And, at the same time, the ZB 3-18 charts started showing wild swings of data. Sensing that I'd better retrace my steps, I went back in and reset the rollover date to ~ 12/15/17. The charts were still wonky, and I suddenly started seeing the NT blue wheel constantly, and couldn't access any of the features. I used Win 10 Task Manager to kill NT, and shut my system down. When I rebooted; and restarted NT, I was able to login/connect - but kept seeing the NT blue wheel constantly (apparently the new workspace was still clogging up the works). So I manually shut NT down again, went into my NT Workspaces directory and a) deleted the offending Workspace (ZB NEW), b) copied the previous version of the ZB workspace to ZB NEW and tried to restart NT - still the same result. Your assistance in undoing my unintended pilot error will GREATLY be appreciated.

Hello,

Please send a note to [email protected] with "ATTN: Chris Jameson" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7-> Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes