Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong data displayed

Hi there,

I get the data of the 09-17 contract displayed although I have loaded the 12-17. Also, you can see in the attached picture, that my orders from yesterday are in "no-mans-land".

Best regards

Christian

Hello Christian,

Can you please check what NinjaTrader 7 version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.35), please download and install it.

You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version. If you leave NinjaTrader running when installing the latest version, it can result in various issues.
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Please enter your email address in the "Your Email" field and hit "Download Now! FREE to Use". You will now be directed to a webpage to select the NinjaTrader version (7 and 8 ) you like to download and install.

Once you have the latest version installed, please reset the instruments. While disconnected, go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Once finished, please restart NinjaTrader for the changes to take effect. Check if the ES 12-17 chart loads data as expected.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

I had version .34 until some hours ago, but in the meantime I updated to .35. Didn't help either. By the way: in the release notes is mentioned, that RTY is available now. Not in my instrument list.

Regards C.

Comment

Did you reset the instruments and once finished, restarted NinjaTrader?
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi again,

resetting the database worked. RTY is also available now.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day! Christian

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by mmenigma, Today, 02:22 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post mmenigma  
          Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
          9 responses