Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loosing orders tracking after weekend disconnect

Hi there

I use some strategies witch leave open positions over the weekend (and Continnum connection is disconnected for maintenance). When the market reopens and connection is live again the strategies does not track their own opened positions.

How can this be fixed?

Best regards

Hello forallatlantis,

Thank you for your post.

Please let me know if you are not referring to NinjaScript strategies as my reply below will be specific to NinjaScript strategies.

There are two options that affect the strategies behavior when enabled. These options are the 'On Starting a Real-Time Strategy' and 'Sync account position' options.
    The 'On Starting a Real-Time Strategy' option is available under Tools > Options > Strategies > NinjaScript. And the 'Sync account position' option is available when enabling your strategies through the Strategies and Edit Strategy menus.

Details on how this options work together can be found at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG..._positions.htm

With that said, the strategies can still calculate over the historical data when enabled on Monday and determine that their position is not the same as the account. You may wish to make use of the 'Sync account position' in that case. I would recommend testing our all options on the Sim101 account first before deploying these in a live environment.

Please also review the details on Account Position and Strategy Position as this will provide further context to the scenario you detailed: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG..._account_p.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin