Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot import INDEX minute data

Hello
    I'm using NT 7. I cannot load VIX and SP500 minute data, but I can see the daily data.
    I tried Kinetick end of day and real time feed and both failed.

Please help me.

Hello zhfina,

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->Help (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.35), please download and install it.

You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader 7 version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Please enter your email address in the "Your Email" field and hit "Download Now! FREE to Use". You will now be directed to a webpage to select the NinjaTrader version (7 and 8 ) you like to download and install.

Once you have the latest version installed, please reset the instruments.

- Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    - Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    - Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

Check if you now load historical minute data for the VIX and SP500 indices while connected to your Kinetick subscription. Please note that the free Kinetick EOD connection only provides historical daily data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply.
      I check my subscription, I think I only have free Kinetick EOD connection and NinjaTrader Continuum for live data. So do u mean I do not have the subscription for minute VIX data?

Comment

Unfortunately NinjaTrader Continuum does not support the VIX index.

Comment

Then how I can get the real time INDEX data $NYSE ?

Comment

Then where I can get the index data, through the Kinetick real data cnnnection?
            Then what data does Kinetick real data cnnnection support?

Thanks

Comment

Can you please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager. Set Type to Index and hit Search. You will now see all indices present by default in NinjaTrader. Add the Nyse indices you like to your instrument list and check if you receive realtime data during market hours.

I am not sure what exact indices are supported with Kinetick. You can contact them at the link below.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes