Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Adding Audio & Message Alert to MACD BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have never created a strategy before, I would recommend starting with our point and click interface Strategy Wizard.
    Please see our Help Guide articles on How to use the Strategy Wizard as well as NinjaScript Strategies. More information on these subjects can be found below:
    Click here for more information on Developing Strategies with the Strategy Wizard
    Click here for a Tutorial on Developing Strategies

I'm also proving a link to a recently recorded 'Automated Strategy Development Webinar' video for you to view at your own convenience: http://youtube/fVFqw5W8uGI

There are a few Sample Automated Strategies which come pre-configured in NinjaTrader that you can use as a starting point. These are found under Tools--> Edit NinjaScript--> Strategy. You will see locked strategies where you can see the details of the code, but you will not be able to edit (you can though always create copies you can later edit via right click > Save as)

We also have some Reference samples online as well as ‘Tips and Tricks’ for both indicators and strategies:
    Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples
    Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

Lastly, you can attend one of our live Automated Strategy Development Webinars to help you get up to speed on developing strategies:

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
    Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply i have one more doubt!

" MACD BB " I want to whenever a (MACD) Red dots crosses lower band in that time i want that particular dot in white color. & whenever (MACD)Green dots crosses Upper band i want i want that particular dot in Blue color.

please help me. the indicator code is attached:
      Last edited by paruchuriphani; 02-25-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

This indicator overrides the Plot method in order to draw these dots.

While we allow our users to do this in order to change the visual appearance of their indicators we do not offer support for it.

You would need to create a check that determined when the cross above the BB_UpperBand occurs and then change the color for the next dot. You would likely need a tracking variable as well in order to ensure only one dot color gets changed.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
        Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
        LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Alerts for supertrend indicator with email alert too

Dear sir, how to add alerts for supertrend indicator... also email syntax... thanks..

Comment

Hello kanna275,

Thank you for your response.

Which supertrend? TSSuperTrend?

Comment

Add Alerts to Scalping Indicator

Can you provide code and insertion placement for alerts on trigger arrow paint and scalp bar paint for the attached indicator? Trigger arrow repaints, so alert would repeat. Scalp bar paint does not as far as I can tell.

I can open file in editor and insert and compile, I just don't know how to write the correct code.

It would be nice to customize the alert for the instrument, but that may be too evolved???

Thank you for any and all help...
              Gene Ledbetter
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello SouthernGent,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Can you provide a screenshot of the indicator on the chart and the points you are looking for alerts at?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                  Hello kanna275,

Thank you for your response.

Which supertrend? TSSuperTrend?

Can you pls provide TSSuperTrend code along with alerts snippets... I will try this.. but actually i asked for classic one.. if TSSuperTrend is advanced then kindly go with that.

Comment

Scalper Screen Shot

Screen shot attached...thanks

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                    Hello SouthernGent,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Can you provide a screenshot of the indicator on the chart and the points you are looking for alerts at?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by James650, 05-07-2024, 08:25 AM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
                    Started by xepher101, 05-10-2024, 12:19 PM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes